We are recruiting the organizing teams for all summer projects this year of 2015!
There is no fixed recipe for a successful application, but generally, a good one should be:
– Focused. Read the questions carefully and think thoroughly about what they ask. Don’t let unimportant things distract the readers from your main points.
– Concise. Take out unnecessary words. Respect the word limits.
– Systematic. Clear outline and flow are signs of an organized mind with good analytical thinking.
– Specific. Show, don’t tell. Show us how you scrutinize and analyze different facets of the problems with specific knowledge, insights, and experiences that you have gained
– Free of mistakes. Proofread, proofread, proofread.
Overall, your application should show us your skills, commitment, and passion for VietAbroader as well as specific projects you are applying to. Experience in the some positions are desired, but not required, since we always believe in those who have potential to grow and are willing to learn. Learn about the position’s qualifications and VietAbroader’s vision and culture and show us if you are a good fit.
As always, feel free to, and please do, exceed our expectations.
Since we are not seeking for the most competent applicants but the best-fit ones, whatever the results are, be proud of yourself for grasping the opportunity and having tried your best.
Do come back for future projects and try again. VietAbroader is full of opportunities for you to explore!
For any questions or comments regarding VietAbroader recruitment process, please send an email to email@example.com. We will try to get back to you within the next 48 hours.
We most look forward to having you join our VietAbroader family!